Asics Gel Quantum 360 Review:
- Most comfortable running shoe that I own, to date.
- Colors are vibrant and so ME.
- I felt like I was flying, literally.
- The traction was great, especially on the track.
- I normally have to wear an insert to compensate for my arch on my right foot and my chronic case of achilles tendonosis. Today I decided to give it a go WITHOUT any inserts. How do I feel? FANFLIPPINGTASTIC. (I would not recommend this but I wanted to get a REAL feel today!)
- The fit is snug. Not too tight. Like walking on sand- it hugs your foot perfectly!
- Type of shoe: neutral.
- Bonus- the purple Asics logo actually has glitter on it. So not only do I fly, I sparkle, too!
- When I leap the shock absorbency is light-years beyond my Asics Gel Noosa's (which I loved equally for four years, until today!)
- Overall, this shoe is AMAZING to capture my #RUNderlust !
- My only criticism (not directly related to the Asics shoes or how they are manufactured).. my socks just kept falling down- I think this is because of how awesome the comfort/padding is in the Asics.. but it's not a negative thing, whatsoever! They are the running socks from Old Navy, and they are not so great. Are there any socks that you would recommend? I have a pair of Thorlos running socks but they are thermal for running in the winter. They seem to work great, otherwise. Anyone have any experience with Asics running socks? Since the sneaks work so well for me I might as well try out their socks, too!
I really cannot thank Asics enough. They have been my go-to shoe for four years and have supported me through countless races, half marathons, and even my first marathon! I would recommend, without any hesitation, that you check out the new Gel Quantum 360'S at your local running store today! If you are looking for a comfortable neutral running shoe, this is the shoe for YOU!